Manufacturing of Polyurethane Flotation
Various sized DIFFUSERS
CELL SKIRTS SEGMENT
12 BLADE IMPELLER
24 BLADE IMPELLERS
About our Polyurethane Flotation
Flotation wear components from TRITHANE ensure your froth flotation operation delivers maximum mineral recovery performance.
We will tailor make, manufacturer and perfect our high-quality, hardwearing replaceable wet and dry components available for all flotation cell types and sizes. We specifically redesign to optimise performance and improve the life of your equipment as demanded by your application and specific needs.
TRITHANE flotation wear components include rotors, impellers, diffusers, hoods, dispenser, stators, guards, draft tubes and standpipes.
TRITHANE flotation wear component features:
- Both wet and dry ends available
- Maximum possible wear life and abrasion resistance
- Laser cut, CO2 welded steel skeleton reinforcing all
- Polyurethane covers all the heaviest wear parts
- Steel carcasses can be reconditioned for reuse
Would you like more information? The Trithane Team can help.